From: "Mathew B. Tully" <mtully@fedattorney.com>
Date: September 29, 2011 16:43:52 EDT
To: Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Talking about you

Your name came up today in a discussion (in a favorable manner) wherein I was told of the large staff departure you just underwent.  Our military law practice is red hot and we would always love to grow it with attorneys of similar personalities/skills/abilities - I think you (and potentially Faraj - I donât really know him) joining our team would be a win-win.  Any interest in talking again now that you have downsized?

Mathew B. Tully, Esq.
FOUNDING PARTNER
mtully@fedattorney.com

1800 K Street NW Suite 1030 | Washington, DC 20006
(202) 787-1900 Phone | (202) 640-2059 Fax
www.fedattorney.com Description: http://twitter.com/tullylegal Description: http://www.facebook.com/TullyLegal Description: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/tully-rinckey-pllc Description: http://www.youtube.com/tullylegal Description: http://www.govloop.com/profile/TullyRinckeyPLLC

Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.