From: Carrie Sharlow [mailto:CSHARLOW@mail.michbar.org]
Sent: Thu 9/29/2011 8:52 AM
To: Frederick Neumark; Leonard Kaanta; Richmond Riggs; Angela Povilaitis; Julie Powell; Donna McKneelen; Samuel Smith; Daniel Grano; Nichole Derks; John Livesay; Stephen Gobbo; John Freeman; Kimberley Thompson; Hoort, Judge; Erika Julien; Kevin McKay; Gretchen Schlaff; Elizabeth Lyon; James Heath; Thomas Clement; Fred Bell; Ryan Berman; Haytham Faraj; Scott Sanford; John Jarema
Subject: Criminal Jurisprudence & Practice Committee Meeting: October 13, 2011

Committee Members:

Welcome to the new Bar Year!  Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey reading availability.  The first meeting will be held Thursday, October 13, 2011 at the State Bar of Michigan Offices in Lansing from 2 to 4 PM.  The meeting agenda will be sent out next week.

We are please to roll out a new service for our committees: SharePoint, an online organizational tool.  Many Criminal Jurisprudence & Practice Committee resources will be listed here, including agendas and future meeting dates.

To access SharePoint, please log on to the SBM Member Area.  Then click on the Committees Portal.  Feel free to take a look around.  I have attached a few documents for some guidance.  We will discuss SharePoint further at the October 13 meeting so please bring your laptop!

Thank you!

Carrie A. Sharlow
Administrative Assistant, Governmental Relations

State Bar of Michigan
Michael Franck Building
306 Townsend Street
Lansing, MI  48933
P: 517-346-6317
F: 517-482-6248

Consider the environment before printing.

E-mail / Fax Notice: The transmitted material is intended only for the use of the addressee. It may contain confidential, proprietary and / or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail reply or by phone (800-968-1442), delete the communication and destroy any copies.

E-mail Warning: This e-mail was swept for computer viruses. However, we cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained in transmission and do not accept responsibility for the consequences of any virus contamination.