Share your story at our Annual Dinner on Nov. 5

Title: ACLU

Dear Haytham,

The struggle for civil liberties in our state is best told through stories: stories of freedom and equality, of protest and petition, of sacrifice and support.

Join the ACLU of Michigan at our Annual Dinner on November 5 as we celebrate the stories behind our essential freedoms at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn. The evening will begin with a cocktail reception at 6:30 p.m.

We'll be joined by special guest professor, pundit and author Melissa Harris-Perry. A familiar face to many as a guest host of the Rachel Maddow Show, Melisa is a political powerhouse and frequent contributor to MSNBC.

Purchase your tickets for our Annual Dinner today.

Help us honor the law firm that has donated more work hours to ACLU of Michigan cases than any other firm in the country and a group of individuals whose leadership has pointed the way toward LGBT equality in Michigan. Learn more about our honorees.

A limited number of reduced price tickets for young activists and students are also available.

Your support has been a part of our greatest victories. We hope that you'll be a part of our celebrations as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there,

Kary Moss, Executive Director
Kary Moss
Kary Moss
Executive Director

P.S. Be a host at this year's dinner! Receive premium seating and invitations to the afterglow for you and your guests, or sponsor up to 10 students to attend this year's event. For more details, email us at dinner@aclumich.org.

Square
HELP US PROTECT FREEDOM.
JOIN THE ACLU
Square