From: Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt MIL USAF AFLOA/JAJD [mailto:Ranae.Doser-Pascual@pentagon.af.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:41 PM
To: VAN DALEN, MATTHEW D LtCol USAF AETC AFLOA/JAT
Cc: Kouba, Dustin B Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA; ALBERTSON, KIRK W Capt USAF AMC AFLOA/JAJG; Anderson, Dionne D TSgt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA; Puckett Neal; Faraj Haytham; Mann, Elizabeth A SSgt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA
Subject: U.S. v. 1Lt Burke, VTC witness notification

Sir,

In accordance with Rule 3.8 of the Air Force Rules or Court, the Defense intends to call Maj McCarty via VTC as a witness at trial.  Maj McCarty was previously identified as a Defense witness.  We also previously requested he be traveled to Dyess to testify at 1Lt Burke's trial.  However, at this time we are withdrawing our request for him to travel and plan to have him testify via VTC instead.  I've discussed this with Capt Kouba and trial counsel does not oppose Maj McCarty testifying by VTC.

V/r

Ranae

Ranae L. Doser-Pascual, Capt, USAF

AFLOA/JAJD Deputy Chief Policy and Training

Joint Base Andrews NAF, MD

DSN: 612-4792

COMM: 240-612-4792