special Defense Notice

Neal, Haytham:

Notice of special defenses is not due until Monday, however, based on our experts analysis of 1Lt Burke, are we putting on a lack of mental responsibility defense?

Also, if you want me to file any of the notices that are due Monday, I would like to file them this week  (i.e. Friday) so that it is done before I go TDY.  That would include pleas, forum, and special defenses.  Voir Dire is also due on 5 Oct.  If we have any updates to our witness list, such as if we are going to call any of our experts, we should probably file an updated witness list as well.  I’m just not sure how much time and connectivity I will have when I’m TDY.

/r

Ranae

Ranae L. Doser-Pascual, Capt, USAF

AFLOA/JAJD Deputy Chief Policy and Training

Joint Base Andrews NAF, MD

DSN: 612-4792

COMM: 240-612-4792