From: Kumagai LtCol Kirk J [mailto:kirk.kumagai@marcent.usmc.mil]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 1:59 PM
To: Marshall Maj Meridith L
Cc: Gillette LtCol Gregory
Subject: [U] Any other requirements?

UNCLASSIFIED//

Meridith,

In addition to bringing the defense clerk back on orders, please let me know
if your team needs anything else to assist SSgt Wuterich.  In that regard,
please feel free to contact me or the MARCENT SJA, LtCol Gillette, at any
time.

V/R,
LtCol Kumagai

Lieutenant Colonel Kirk Kumagai
Deputy Staff Judge Advocate
Marine Corps Forces Central Command
7115 South Boundary Blvd
MacDill AFB, FL 33621
(813)827-0012
DSN 651-0012
Fax (813)827-7037
Mobile (813)464-0903

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The
information contained in or attached to this communication is confidential,
legally privileged and intended for use only by the individual or entity to
which it is transmitted. Any other use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Do not disseminate without the approval the Staff Judge Advocate
MARCENT. This e-mail and all other electronic or voice communication from
this address are for informational purposes only. No such communication is
intended by the sender or the agency to constitute either an electronic
record, or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the
sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any other copies
or printouts of this e-mail, and notify me immediately at the above
e-mailaddress or phone number. To the extent the information contained in or
attached to this communication contains Privacy Act information, that
information is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY.

Privacy Act of 1974 as amended applies.  This eMail may contain information
that must be protected in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 552a, as implemented
within the DoD by 32 C.F.R. Part 310 and DoD 5400.11R and within the DoN by
SECNAVINST 5211.5D.   For Official Use Only.