A Ping back on the Fed Crim Def Website

H/N, been getting spam daily on pingback to the blogs.  This one came in last night on the Fed Crim Def website.  I usually can tell from the HTTP if it is a SN company/marketeer for another product trying to up their organic by latching on to the P&F websites.  This one is suspect because it may just be a quack or someone trying to get money out of defendants by "trying" to help them understand the law and she may not be an attorney.  Suspect because there is no bio on her website.

So I'm inclined to identify this as spam.  However, I thought I'd ask you guys if you know "Karen".  M

http://www.karenspeaks.com/criminal-defense-blog/