FW: Must have Certifications of IT Pros

Title: Untitled

Dear Friends,

This Article about Certifications is very interesting and a good career guideline.

Must have Certifications of IT Pros

http://www.globalknowledge.com/articles/generic.asp?pageid=3059&country=United+States

If you see my Certification Page List, I currently have 7 of these 11 Certifications they listed and 71 totalâ

http://billslater.com/certifications

FYI â in November 2001, some guy named Ray Hightower was the person who woke me up to the idea that I needed to get busy and current with my career certifications. 23 months later, I started with Network+ and havenât stopped yet!

Best regards,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career