Re: Letter

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2011, at 8:28 PM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Issam,

I have to write a motion to the judge.  I do not need a letter. I just need as many reasons as you can give me why you should not report on the 29th.  I have to ask the judge to allow you to delay reporting because:  Think of the as many reasons as you can.  The best reasons are reasons that cause your family more hardship than necessary.  We still have time but you have to work fast.  In the mean time, you should contact the U.S. Marshall Service in San Diego and let them know that you need to report to Forth Worth Texas and get them to buy you a ticket. If you need help with that, let me know.  I am still working on changing the place where you have to report.

From: Sam hamama [mailto:hamama_sam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 1:26 AM
To: Attorney Haytham Faraj
Subject: Fw: Letter

 Hosted by FreeImageHosting.net Free Image Hosting Service

Best Regards

Haytham

So letter I sent you and the reason aren't enough ,
My wife does not go to work every day and she is on call .
Amira was without pay for the summer break . I want to work extra hours to afford paying for new apartment while we are waiting for the eviction any time . I need more time to pack up my home stuff especially I been in a house for 25 years .These are more reason