Kelton

Well - it ends in a plea at NJP.

We filed a UCI motion this morning based upon what Lopez told us yesterday and what they did to her post acquittal. And that she was afraid to testify because of retaliation concerns @ OCS.

They had the XO SgtMaj 1stSgt and a few other at the MoJo shop today.

Right before we went in to pick our jury, we dropped an NJP deal that suspends all but a letter of reprimand.

We were selecting the jury and then arguing the UCI. I think after talking to the command members they were worried ... Except Lopez was too afraid to testify at the motions hearing so - I'm not sure what we would have done.

I was getting ready to do voir dire - with the most friendly voir dire judge ever - and the command accepted the PTA.

Kelton just saw the SgtMaj who told her she keeps the DI MOS, recommended for enlistment, and PCA on Quantico - which I assume means she is going TAD like Lopez.

I'm going to try to make them forget about it and just let her fade into the mist.

Disappointing Personally - I felt good about the jury and the judge (reservist CDR named King). She said open voir dire - as much as you want, do all you can in group and ask as much follow up as you want.

I was going to do my first TLC voir dire without restrictions I had to work around.

Enjoy the ranch this week man. I hear you're out there. Tell Eric Stone I called him a b'iatch and tell Low whatever you want and that it was from me.

Peace.

Phil Stackhouse
P: 2025777901
F: 2022045814
E: stackhouse@militarydefender.com
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos.