FW: Hamama's Property

Haytham,

I received an e-mail from SA Terence Lavin in Kansas city, telephone number 816-512-8540, e-mail Terence.Lavin@ic.fbi.gov, indicating that Hamama’s bag was sent to your attention on the 6th of September by an Army representative.  SA Lavin is out til the 26th   so I can’t determine to what address it was sent.   Can you ensure your office in Michigan didn’t receive anything and let me know.  If no bag is located we will track it down when SA Lavin returns.  I will see you on the 26th of September.  Thanks.

Lee