Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Sep 16, 2011, at 10:44 AM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

I'll plan on arriving either Sunday or Monday morning.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt MIL USAF AFLOA/JAJD
[mailto:Ranae.Doser-Pascual@pentagon.af.mil]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 10:36 AM
To: Puckett Neal
Cc: Faraj Haytham
Subject: RE: Lodging

Is that when Haytham plans to arrive as well? I'll see if the new Defense
Paralegal can make lodging arrangements for each of you - she may have to
get some additional information to do so.

I will be at Dyess Friday evening, 7 Oct, since I'm heading there straight
from my TDY in Alabama.

/r

Ranae

Ranae L. Doser-Pascual, Capt, USAF
AFLOA/JAJD Deputy Chief Policy and Training
Joint Base Andrews NAF, MD
DSN: 612-4792
I'd like to arrive and check in Sunday, 9 Oct, (since Monday is a holiday
and we can get some final work done), and check out on Saturday 15 Oct (just
to be safe).  Can you assist?
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.

On Sep 16, 2011, at 9:24 AM, Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt MIL USAF AFLOA/JAJD