Wuterich reply question

Am I right that the maximum confinement would be in excess of 200 years?  I understand he's charged with voluntary manslaughter of 14 people -- is that right?  Is it charged in 14 specs or one spec?  If 14 specs, I calculate the maximum confinement for that alone as 210 years.  If one spec, does everyone agree that under RCM 1003(c)(1)(A)(i) and United States v. Mincey, 42 M.J. 376 (C.A.A.F. 1995), he could be sentenced to confinement for 210 years or at least there's a serious danger that the military judge would reach that conclusion?

Semper Fi,
DHS