TIPS Disaster Initiative: 4 Programs Left! September 11, 2001: Lessons Learned and Progress Made

Title: TIPS September Teleconference Series | Where Are We Today? Lessons Learned and Progress Made in Commemoration of the 10th Anniversary of September 11, 2001
If you cannot read this email, please click here.
To ensure you receive our emails, please add tips@americanbar.org to your address book.
Register Online  |  Initiative on Disaster Preparedness & Response Home  |  Blog  |  About TIPS
Montage of natural and man-made disasters.
TIPS Blog
Visit the TIPS Initiative on Disaster Preparedness & Response Blog for important initiative updates, substantive articles and the opportunity to include your thoughts and comments on these important subjects.

Podcast Series
Listen today to the first two podcasts in a series of podcasts on Disaster Preparedness & Response. Disaster Awareness: What the ABA Is Doing About It features ABA Immediate Past President Steve Zack and TIPS Chair Randy Aliment and details the myriad of ways the ABA is providing assistance to the legal community in the wake of mass disasters. Cyber Security - Terrorism, Crime, and Hostile States features Professor Jeffrey Addicott, Director and Founder of the Center for Law on Terrorism at St. Mary's University School of Law in San Antonio, TX, as he discusses the emerging trends in the different forms of cyber attacks that our nation may experience.

Questions?
If you have any questions, please contact Ninah Moore at Ninah.Moore@americanbar.org

TIPS September Teleconference Series
Where Are We Today? Lessons Learned and Progress Made in Commemoration of the 10th Anniversary of September 11, 2001
Presented by the TIPS Task Force on Disaster Preparedness & Response

Dear Haytham,

Last week we kicked off a year-long initiative dedicated to Disaster Preparedness & Response with a timely and valuable series of 10 teleconferences and webinars in commemoration of the 10th Anniversary of September 11, 2011. We still have 4 programs left! If you haven't already done so, now is the time to register.

Discounts are available for government employees, employees of non-profits and others and there are substantial group discounts available for individual programs. If more than one person in your firm, company, or agency registers, the first registrant pays the regular fee and all other registrants from your organization pay a discounted fee.

Changes in Insurance Underwriting and Claims Handling Since September 11th
September 14, 2011, 12:00-1:30 p.m. EDT
This session is divided into two panels, one looking at the insurance and reinsurance markets, and the second looking at liability insurance issues in the power and nuclear insurance industry. Register Today!

The Silverstein Properties Trial and the Issue of Contract Certainty in the Aftermath of September 11, 2001
September 15, 2011, 10:00-11:30 a.m. EDT
This program will address the practices implemented by insurers, regulators and brokers for when disaster strikes and an insurance policy has not yet been issued. Register Today!

September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks: Duties of Corporate Directors and Officers in the Preparation and Execution of Disaster Avoidance and Recovery
September 16, 2011, 12:00-1:30 p.m. EDT
This program will address the roles and responsibilities that corporate directors and officers have in disaster preparedness and recovery plans. Register Today!

Employment Issues When Disaster Strikes
September 19, 2011, 2:00-3:30 p.m. EDT
This panel will provide an experts’ view of the myriad of employment issues which occur when disaster strikes. Register Today!

View the Entire Teleconference Series

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

American Bar Association   |   321 N. Clark Street   |   Chicago, IL 60654   |   800-285-2221

LinkedIn   Facebook   Twitter   blogspot