Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Sep 12, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

I’m having the same problems with IMAP.  Every time it goes to open a mail it takes a substantial amount of time to sync.

From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 12:09 PM
To: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Foreign Corporation

Hey, Partner!
Don't forget to file the paperwork with Michigan to register as a foreign corporation.  They'll want a piece of us at tax time.  Also, we need to talk about ramping up revenue to accommodate the loss of Debra for the next couple of months.  Not sure where that's going to come from.
Any word on reimbursement for having to pay Dr. Al Marashi?  Doesn't he owe us some cash?
We're switching to a cable modem here ASAP.  Verizon DSL isn't handling Debra's email, bandwidth-wise, because of her huge GMail mail account.  She has over 10 GB and IMAP has it synching and cutting down our bandwidth.  The new company, Blue Cotton, is helping us with our IT issues.  They're excellent!  BTW, we get really good marks for the robust server that Nabil built for us.
Exploring sending Hashimy account to collections agency.  He's a liar and a thief and we may have to just deal with him as such.  Waiting for a call back from our agency to see if they handle foreign accounts.