From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 4:12 PM
To: gpapcun@cybermesa.com
Cc: Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt MIL USAF AFLOA/JAJD; Faraj Haytham
Subject: Vehicle unavailable

George,
The original vehicle cannot be located, according to the Air Force
prosecutors.  So we'll need to find another 1994 Nissan Sentra to test, if
possible.  Please wait until we get the final approval of our request for
your work to continue.
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.