Re: FW: Thank you for Supporting the Lebanese International Business Council

Excellent news!!

I have already informed LCN, Arab Detroit, ACCESS, and sent out a facebook event page.

Mahmoud has sent the flyer to Khalil at Crave and Ali Sayed at Hype Athletics.

Dr. Ned is going to contact ADC and LAHC.

To everyone else please begin promoting to your email contacts, facebook friends, and family members. I will create a new event page with a headline stating that our evening main raffle prize is a FREE ticket to Beirut!! i am sure that will help draw people lol.

Any other suggestions or recommendations are greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks
Reima