From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 10:37
To: Mcconnell Major Matthew N
Cc: 'jim rowe'
Subject: RE: Capt Rowe

Matt,
I have done nothing on this matter because I was under the assumption that
it may settle through a plea agreement.  What did the government do with
Owen's statement?  I did not know that the Government had noticed a
deposition of Owens.  I am certainly unavailable on the 15th and frankly
have no idea what is going on with respect to the schedule.  If you believe
that this is going to go forward then I will take a look at the schedule
file a notice of appearance and request a continuance as necessary.