Burke Appointment with Dr. Benedek on 21 Sep at 0930

Thank you, Sir.  I'm passing this along to Lt Burke with this email.  I plan to be there, as well, to make introductions and answer any and all questions about the case.  In the meantime, I'll collect some information for you to review and send it via email.
Have a safe and dry weekend.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.