GySgt Kelton's trial

Hi Haytham,
  GySgt Kelton told me that Mr.Stackhouse wanted to speak with me when I returned to Va from Cali. I'm not sure if its just to get my point of view of the case like how you talked to Gy K or to see if I would testify.  If he asks me to testify(which I really hope he doesn't) how does that work as far as not having immunity?  Just wondering what your thoughts were about it.  I appreciate any advice or guidance you can give me.

Thank you,
Marina