[no subject]

Dear Haytham

I have to share something with you .

I met with Dr. Alexander today as planned at 5pm.  she talked to Lore while i waited outside with Noah for about an hour. and then
her assistant waited with the kids while we talked. Dr. Alexander doesnt think there is anything major we can use in court.
my son told her that my ex and his gf fight violantly and that they sleep in the same bed with my  kids and that kids witnessed mark
and his bitch sleeping together in one bed. but yet from her experience its nothing that the court will take into consideration.
she wants to meet with me again alone to understand what my objective is. I ve talked to her already about all that.

the truth is that i feel im  going in circles.   im not sure anymore Haytham what is it that im fighting for. what is it that i want?
I know for a fact that mark showed my son that sex tape to get me to react and i did. and he got what he wanted. ok khalas.
case closed. why fight him in court? he wants to take the kids to cal for few weeks ok whats the big deal? his gf is
sleeping next to them ok so whats the big deal? right? that will make everybody happy end of story.
but how can i trust that son of a bitch? there is nobody watching over him? what if this was more than just to get me?
what if he is into  child pornogrophy? what if my fears are right and he is mentally abusing my kids?
i know everybody thinks im crazy. my own family does. who can blame them i did some crazy things ...
 i have my issues no doubt.  but my concerns and fears are legit . i don't trust him.

why this long email?
i have no freekin  idea but i want to make sure that you as my lawyer understand where I stand.
cause im getting tired of people doubting me . and if im right about mark i still have a long way ahead of me.
he will never leave me alone . he will make sure that i either end up dead or in jail or a mental institute.
im not giving up because my kids needs me. there is nobody to take care of them if im gone  . but i need a break.
i want to be left alone for a while. i  don't want to deal with his crap anymore, or courts or shrinks ect...

you do what you have to do to keep his ass in court. that is the only thing that will slow him down and keep him away from us.
his only weakness is spending money not his kids.
and i do not want to attend the sep. hearing. we ll say im sick.
geoff will help you with what ever you need.
i will send another payment by the end of this month.

thk you

my