Quickbooks Premier 2011: Professional Services

Click on the link below. This is the one that I think is right for you.

You can track time & expenses, view unbilled expenses for each client, transfer the unbilled time & expenses to customized invoices, generate reports for sales, profit & loss charts for each case, etc.
You can also keep track of your accounts (retained earnings, operating, payroll, etc,)

http://www.staples.com/QuickBooks-Premier-Professional-Services-2011-for-Windows-[Boxed-CD]/product-nr_900579

Staples $249
Amazon $324

The reason I love this software so much is because it works! And its easy! All your accounts, finances, expenses, invoicing, etc. is all in one place. You can set customized due dates for invoices you send your clients, keep track of your time and expenses and bill those to your client, set reminders for when your bills are due (rent, electric, phone, credit card, etc.). I think you should get it. Look into it. If you would like, get it, and you and I will set it up this weekend. I suggest you get a 2+ user, so you and Mariam can both log in.

Laura Wahid
Marketing & Purchasing
Pro-Fab Sheet Metal of Indiana
www.profabsm.com