Still time to Come to Orlando: 2011 Practice Management Annual Conference

Power Your Profits … and Save!
To ensure delivery, please add lexisnexis@email.lexisnexismail.com to your address book.
View Web version >>

2011 Practice Management Annual Conference: Strategies to Mobilize Your Practice & Power Your Profits

Register Now

When: September 22 & 23, 2011
Where: Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®
Orlando, Florida
Cost: $595.00

Earn up to 5 CLE Credits per day.*

Whether you’re a seasoned user or completely new to LexisNexis® Practice Management Solutions, our educational program can be customized to meet your needs.

NEW! Expanded Product Tracks—We aligned our PCLaw® and Time Matters® product tracks with the Juris® product tracks and now include an Essentials and Advanced track for all products. Now there’s a wide range of training to cover all your needs.

NEW! Practice Management/Thought Leadership Track—We’ve created a totally new track that spotlights innovative—and successful—strategies for marketing and growing your practice, everything from utilizing social media to implementing a succession plan.

This year’s keynote speaker is Nicole Black, JD, social media and legal expert. Nicole will discuss how emerging technologies and innovations are evolving the way business is conducted in the legal industry. For more information on Nicole click here.

Click here to preview our full agenda.

Visit our Why Attend information page and learn all the conference benefits for you and your firm.

Listen to what other attendees have to say about the conference!

Register now to assure your spot and guarantee that you can:
  • Participate in exclusive networking opportunities with fellow PCLaw, Time Matters and Juris users
  • Learn best practices to manage your time and maximize your profits.
  • Discover innovative new applications that allow you to be more accessible
  • Uncover the latest practice management product enhancements

*CLE is in the process of approval. LexisNexis is approved for telephonic/Webinar training on this topic in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New York†, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and Utah
(self-study only).

†Only experienced (having completed their first 32 hours of CLE) NY attorneys may take telephonic training for CLE. New York regulation requires that all CLE sessions must be conducted by a JD or an attorney in good standing.

Some state restrictions may apply. Contact the LexisNexis® CLE Group for eligibility requirements

LexisNexis®
This message is an advertisement or solicitation from LexisNexis, 9443 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, OH 45342. If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from LexisNexis, use this link to unsubscribe or manage your email preferences.

Please DO NOT reply to this email. For customer support inquiries, please call 1-800-543-6862 or visit our Contact Us page.

LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Time Matters and Juris are registered trademarks of LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. PCLaw is a registered trademark of LexisNexis Practice Management Systems Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.

LexisNexis Privacy and Security Statement | Copyright © 2011 LexisNexis. All rights reserved. 146366a