From: Smith Maj Keith D
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 14:14
To: Redman Maj Hugh J
Cc: Marshall Maj Meridith L; 'Haytham Faraj'; Holmes Capt Annamarie B
Subject: RE: Eickenhorst 32

Maj Redman, answers to your questions are as follows:

1) Sgt Rich graduates from the Sgt's Course on 12 Oct 11 at 1000.
2) SSgt Wilson's EAS is 31 Aug 11.  He is currently located in Pensacola, FL.

Additionally, the only two exhibits the government intends to admit are the statements of Sgt Rich and SSgt Wilson.  The only two witnesses that the government intends to call are Capt Dimoh and Sgt Guerrero.  These exhibits are part of the investigation that was previously provided to defense and defense has had opportunities to interview the witnesses.

V/R,

Maj Smith