We are Moving!

Dear Clients, Friends, and Colleagues,

As of September 1, 2011, our office will be moving from our location on W. Broadway to the Pacific Western Bank Building (Columbia Center), located in the heart of downtown San Diego. Our new address will be 401 West “A” Street, Suite 1650, San Diego, CA 92101. Our new location is on “A” Street, between State St. and Columbia St.

Our phone numbers and email will remain unchanged. Please update your records to reflect our new address, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

* Please Note Our New Address

PAJMAN JASSIM, ESQ.

JASSIM & ASSOCIATES, APC

401 West "A" Street, Suite 1650

San Diego, CA 92101

Tel: (619)630-2680

Fax: (619)630-2681

www.jassimlaw.com

NOTICE: The Information contained in this e-mail, fax, correspondence, and accompanying attachments, documents, files, or previous e-mail messages are intended for the sole and exclusive use of the recipient(s) identified above. The information contained herein is confidential and legally privileged. The firm and the intended recipient hereby invoke, assert, and intend to maintain any Attorney/Client or Attorney Work Product Privilege. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The sender has not waived any applicable privilege by sending the accompanying transmission. If you have received this e-mail in error or you have any questions, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by calling (619)630-2680 and destroying the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.