Re: Fwd: SSgt Lopez Testimonial

That made ME tear up. That's really touching and heartfelt. The strongest part is when you walked in the room to meet her for the first time & when she talked about the last day of trial, listening to the verdict. I got goosebumps.

This makes me think of the first time I told your sister how I felt about you..."Truly a one in a million" :)

<3

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: Laura Wahid <laurawahid@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:52 PM
Subject: Fwd: SSgt Lopez Testimonial

Read this testimonial that my client from the trial I won in august wrote. It made me tear up.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bethany Trujillo" <bethany@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: August 30, 2011 8:47:12 AM PDT
To: "'Haytham Faraj'" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>, "'Puckett Neal'" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: SSgt Lopez Testimonial

SSgt Lopez Testimonial

Bethany N. Trujillo
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
bethany@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
× CA × MI × VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com
twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.