Re: Topics for Vellier

Got it. I'm waiting on her to return a call, but I will try again in the morning since she is on the east coast.

Laquisha

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Laquisha,

As discussed yesterday, please coordinate to interview Valliere and explore the following topics.  Feel free to also add questions you feel might be helpful.

1.        Knowledge about the case

2.       Documents and other evidence she has reviewed

3.       Amount she has been compensated and expects to be compensated

4.       Has she prepared any reports, documents or made any analysis in this case?  If so what did she use to prepare them? Whom has she communicated the information to and how?

5.       Number of times she has been retained as an expert

a.       What was she retained for, meaning the thing she testified about

b.      How often has she testified in a criminal trial for the prosecution?  Have her provide a percentage breakdown of the subject areas she testified about.

c.       How many times has she testified in a criminal trial for the defense? If she has ask us to give her the case names and the attorney contact information by whom she was retained

6.       What does counterintuitive behavior mean?

7.       Are there any studies, papers, books or other materials that she relies on for information to support her analysis regarding counter intuitive behavior?  What are they?

8.       Are there any studies that provide statistical data on the area of counter-intuitive behavior in sex assault victims?

9.       Is there a personality profile for sex assault victims?  If so what does she believe it is?

10.   What skills does she believe she has in determining whether someone is a sex assault victim?

11.   Are there any psychologists or other mental health professionals that disagree with the practice of testifying about counter-intuitive conduct?

12.   Have you published any papers that specifically addresses the matter about which you will testify? Would you send me a copy?

I’ll be standing by whenever you tell me you’re ready to do this.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

835 Mason Street

Suite 150-A

Dearborn, MI 48124

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.