Suzanki Yamashita found you on Avvo and is interested in your legal services

Haytham Faraj,

Suzanki Yamashita sent you the message below. To respond, just reply to this message.

Dear Attorney,

I am been directed to contact you with the help of a firm. I am interested in your legal service on a Breach of Contract.

Your swift response of capability of representation is important to me, so I can furnish you with more details on what I need you do for me as time is of essence to me in this case.

Yours Faithfully.
Suzanki Yamashita