LIBC Thursday the 25th of August 2011 Meeting Aenda

Hello Everyone,
Great to be in contact again, I hope you all are doing well. For those of you who are fasting Ramadon Mubarak to you and your families.  Please allow this email to serve as a reminder that we will be holding an LIBC meeting Thursday the 25th of August 2011 at LIBCâs new office located at 6850 North Haggerty, Canton, MI 48187 at 6:30pm sharp. The building is on the corner of Haggerty and Warren Avenue in Canton. Please schedule for an hour.
The eveningâs agenda will be as follows:
1.       Akkar finances and current situation
2.       The foreign Minister of Lebanon, Mr. Adnan Mansourâs tentative visit in September
3.       Plan for future LIBC activities

The most important issue will be to discuss will be the funds for the computer center. What to do with the current funds and how we can raise an additional $20,000.00 dollars to build the center? It is very important that everyone who was involved in organizing the center attend this meeting.
Also, for those of you who are interested, by reply emails please confirm if you would like to join for an iftar dinner in the Canton area after the meeting. We welcome each of you to attend. It will serve as a great way to catch up especially since it has been a few months since we have met as a group. If you have any additional questions you can reach us on these two numbers (313) 414-8188 OR (313) 529-7999.
I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.
Happy Monday.

Best regards,
Reima Abouarabi