Re: Strategy question re: Wuterich

He took Tafoya's place as RDC West a couple of months ago.

Semper Fi,
DHS

In a message dated 8/21/2011 5:04:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, haytham@puckettfaraj.com writes:
How can atterbury be an RDC?

On Aug 21, 2011, at 1:06 PM, DHSULLIVAN@aol.com wrote:

Neal,

I think any COA is neutral in terms of effect on legal issues.  Having SSgt Wuterich agree to release her would be consistent with his position that Vokey is special and no one else brings to the table what he would.  The identity of the non-Vokey detailed defense counsel is irrelevant; Vokey is irreplaceable, so it doesn't matter who the government tried to replace him with.

OH!!!  Something just occurred to me, leading me to erase a lot of what I had just typed.  Question:  if Marshall were to be relieved WHO WOULD DETAIL HER REPLACEMENT???  Paul Atterbury is now the RDC West -- would he be conflicted?  His boss is Col Baker, who I believe is conflicted.  Severing with Marshall may create the net plus of creating new difficulties for the government trying to come up with a non-conflicted individual to detail a new counsel.

Semper Fi,
DHS