LIBC New Address Notice

Dear Friends,

We hope you had a good summer and hopefully a pleasant vacation. For those of you who are fasting the LIBC would like to wish you and your families a Ramadon Moubarak.

As you are aware, this past May 19th we had a fundraising dinner to build a computer center in Akkar, Lebanon. A requirement for this was $30,000.00 dollars. Unfortunately we only raised approximately $11,000.00 dollars. This $11,000.00 dollars after paying expenses is available in an escrow account to be used for the Akkar project.

We would also like to inform you that I have extended an invitation to the foreign Minister of Lebanon, Mr. Adnan Mansour to visit the United States. He is expected to visit during the last week of September 2011. If he accepts we will discuss this during our next meeting.

You will be receiving a meeting a notice to be held on Thursday the 25th of August 2011 at LIBC’s new office located at 6850 North Haggerty, Canton, MI 48187. It is on the corner of Haggerty and Warren Avenue in Canton.  You can reach us on these two numbers (313) 414-8188 OR (313) 529-7999. Please call if you have any questions. We kindly ask that you do your best to attend.

Best regards,

Nassib (Ned) Fawaz

Founding Chairman

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)

6850 N. Haggerty Road

Canton, MI 48187 U.S.A.

Phone:  +734-354-2000

Fax:  +734-354-4225