Collections

Partner,
Marcy came home from her Army Navy Club membership committee meeting with some hot scoop.  I just registered us with National Asset Management, which, among other things, is a reputable debt collection agency.  It has been vetted by retired AF MajGen (JAG) Joe Lynch, who is on the committee with Marcy.  He's also the General Counsel and Secretary of MOAA.  He says it's the best in the country.  We turn over delinquent accounts to them on a purely contingency basis.  They take 30% of what they recover from any of our dead-beat clients.  They can report matters to credit bureaus (carrot and stick).  They also can negotiate payment arrangements with clients, in which case we'd get 70% of each payment.  It's risk free and free to us to be a client of theirs.
The only thing we have to decide is which clients we want them to handle.  I vote for Esparza and Williamson right out of the box.  Bethany says Scarselli is paying at a ridiculously slow pace, so we can leverage him with a choice of stepping up or being referred.   We've got a couple of other smaller accounts of Eric's we're going to add to the list.  But this will allow us to clear these off our accounting books so that we can transition more easily to a PLLC on 1 Jan.
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.