From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:31 PM
To: Micah Johnson
Cc: Faraj Haytham; Atwood Marcy
Subject: Federal Criminal Process page

Micah,

This is our page on Federal Criminal Process.  Please review for posting on Federal Criminal Defense subdomain.  We'd like to go ahead with that addition.  We'll be sending another page on our experience soon.  Marcy will be a part of this process.

Once it's been created and we've reviewed it and we're ready to go live, we'd like to start with your top Adword recommendation for visibility:

$8000 Monthly Budget
$267 a day
Maintain a Top 1-2 Average position
Estimated Monthly Clicks: 600-800

Also, we'd like to discontinue the SEO service you've been providing for Marcy's blogs.  We'll take care of that in-house from now on.

Thanks!

Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq

1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.