From: Homestead <formsubmission@homesteadsupport.com>
To: "zaherlaw@yahoo.com" <zaherlaw@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 4:52 PM
Subject: Your Web Site Received a Form Submission

A visitor to your Web site has filled out the form located at:
http://www.michigan-lawfirm.com/index.html

Name      joe
Phone      gyori
E mail      vaevictis2011@yahoo.com
message     I was sent to a school ran by the WWASPS company.  This was back in 2002-2003. I have searched on this and there are currently class action lawsuits for 100,000,000 against this corporation for physical and mental abuse to the children.  I was subjected to many horrors while stuck there for over 12 months.  I have discovered that students who couldnt participate in the class action have contacted lawyers and filed federal lawsuits against the owners of the place I was at "CASA BY THE SEA" in Ensenada, Mexico.  I would definitly be interested in filing some type of lawsuit as my stay at this facility has had very negative effects on my life even to this day.  Thank you.  JOSEPH GYORI
Type of laws     Other
Dropdown Menu 1    Michigan

Regards,
The Homestead Team