Re: Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj Renewal of Bus Owner Insurance/Workman's Comp

Bill,
We're going to have to let an employee go at the beginning of next month.  An attorney is leaving and that reduces our need for administrative support.  Not a firing scenario.  What do I need to know about that?  What is our unemployment insurance coverage?
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.