Fwd: Joseph & Zihra Saad v City of Dearborn Heights, et. al.

I think you were copied on the below email.  Do any of these dates work?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Diane M. Waldenmayer <dwaldenmayer@cmda-law.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:23 PM
Subject: Joseph & Zihra Saad v City of Dearborn Heights, et. al.
To: nhadous@hadousco.com
Cc: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>

Good Afternoon Mr. Hadous.  When you get a chance, I was wondering if you could provide me with dates for Plaintiffs' depositions. We sent out a Notice of Taking Deposition arbitrarily scheduling their depositions for August 25, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at your offices.  Please let me know if that date works for you and your clients or if we need to re-notice those depositions. Mr. Clark has the following dates available for August:  10, 11, 12, 17, 22, 24 in the a.m., 29, 30 and 31st.

With regard to the officers' deposition.  I would like to get a few dates from you that I can present to our clients.  Mr. Clark would like to schedule the officers' depositions to take place after the Labor Day holiday.  Mr. Clark has the following dates available in  September:   12, 13, 15, 19, 21, 26, 27, 28, 20.

I look forward to hearing from you.

--
Diane M. Waldenmayer
Cummings, McClorey, Davis, & Acho, P.L.C.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail correspondence is confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender of the delivery error
immediately, and then delete it from your system.  Do not read,
use, or copy this e-mail, or disclose it to others.  This e-mail
is not intended to waive the attorney-client privilege, or any
other privilege.  Thank you.

--
____________________________________
HADOUSCO. |PLLC

Nick N. Hadous
Admitted:
-  State Bar of Arizona
-  State Bar of California
-  United States District Court,
    District of Arizona
     Eastern District of Michigan

Direct:    313.415.5559
Office:    313.846.6300
Fax:        313.846.6358
Email:    nhadous@hadousco.com

www.hadousco.com

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, to the extent that this communication or any attachment addresses a tax matter, it was not written to be (and may not be) relied upon to (i) avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein or in any such attachment.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email reply and please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.