Saleh Schedule (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

All

We will start with a 39a at 0800 hours on 29 Aug.  At that time, we will
dispose of outstanding motions.  We will then address admin issues,
i.e., flyer, convening orders, seating chart.  We will also discuss voir
dire.  It is my practice for me to conduct all general v.d..  I will ask
all the questions in the MJ BB.  If counsel have general voir dire
questions they want me to ask, submit them to me NLT 24 Aug.  I will
permit to conduct any appropriate individual v.d. they desire.

TC

Have the members there at 1000 hours (not 0930, not 0945, 1000).

What is the normal uniform for members cases at Ft. Irwin?

Questions?

COL Pohl