Lopez_UMC Motion

Haytham,

Please take a look at the motion.  I wasn't able to figure out how to move for dismissal of all the ones we discussed in relation to Charge II.  Basically, the motion covers all the running (Charge I, spec 1, 6, and 7, and Charge II, part 1).  It's worded so we'd dismiss two specs (1 & 6).  I don't think we can dismiss part 1 of Charge II because it is the more severe between the articles (92 vs 93).  Either way, I don't see a way to dismiss all three parts of Charge II.

If I missed something and you want me to put in argument about other specs, please reply to all (to include my gmail) and I'll make the modifications first thing in the morning.

- Bret