From: Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt MIL USAF AFLOA/JAJD [mailto:Ranae.Doser-Pascual@pentagon.af.mil]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 5:05 PM
To: Kouba, Dustin B Capt USAF ACC 7 BW/JA; PuckettNeal; Faraj Haytham
Subject: Out of Office

Neal, Haytham and Dustin:

I will be out of the office on leave and will not have access to my government emails from 5 Aug 11 to 22 Aug 11.  If you need to get in touch with me while I am away, please call my cell at 808-778-6761 or email me at ranaep@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Ranae

Ranae L. Doser-Pascual, Capt, USAF

AFLOA/JAJD Deputy Chief Policy and Training

Joint Base Andrews NAF, MD

DSN: 612-4792

COMM: 240-612-4792