Subject: RE: tlc sept.
From: "Nancy Iler" <Nancy.Iler@ilerlawfirm.net>
Date: Mon, August 01, 2011 2:37 pm
To: "'Cheryl Carpenter'" <cheryl@carpenterlaw.us>

Cheryl-
    Thanks for putting together a great workshop! and it was great to visit with you!
    I am just looking at flights to WY for the 2nd week of the Sept college- Do you still want to coordinate flights so we can share a car rental
     I may go in a day early - so I am looking at a Thursday flight arriving into Jackson at 1:30 pm and then leaving Jackson on Friday Sept 23 at am or 1:30pm---

Nancy C. ILer, R.N., J.D.
ILER & ILER Co., L.P.A.
101 W. Prospect Ave., suite 1650
Cleveland, OH 44115