From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 4:38 PM
To: Doser-Pascual, Ranae L Capt MIL USAF AFLOA/JAJD
Cc: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Rough draft

Ranae,
Can you take a look at this using track changes?  I put it together pretty
quickly and would like for you to add content, where applicable and perhaps
better format per the AF Judiciary rules.  I'm going on a road trip to
Wilmington, NC, to attend a change of command for a Coast Guard Cutter on
Wed.  Won't be back in the office until Fri, or possibly not until Mon.
On a comical note, Capt Kouba called today and said our client was being
offered a Wing Commander's recommendation to 12th AF ART 15 in exchange for
restitution to the "victim."
Cheers,
Neal

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.