U.S. v. Burke

Col Moore,

We have a panel member who approached our office and has requested permission to schedule training flights during the week of 8 August 2011.  Apparently, his unit has a critical shortage of B-1 WSO instructors and would require him to fly 4 out of the 5 days next week.  As you directed during the 802 conference, the Government has not scheduled travel for any of the witnesses in U.S. v. Burke.  Is it also safe to notify the members that they are not required to be in court next week?

Very respectfully,

Dustin B. Kouba, Capt, USAF

Trial Counsel

7 Lancer Loop, Ste 223