paperwork - puckett faraj

Title: DocuSign On-demand Electronic Signature Service
Please review & sign your document Email Brand Logo

Haytham Faraj (haytham@puckettfaraj.com),

Haytham,

here is the paperwork for television and internet.  Call me at 248-640-9247 with any questions.  I am sending a follow up e-mail to confirm your suite number at the building.  Thanks again for the opportunity.

To begin the process of reviewing and signing your documents, please click the "Review" link below. Signing will not be complete until you have reviewed the agreement and you have confirmed your signature.

Review

This message was sent on behalf of Jeremy Laura by the DocuSign Online Signing Service. If you would like to contact the sender, you can send email to jeremy_laura@cable.comcast.com.

If you are not the signer and need to forward to someone who is authorized to sign, Click here.

DocuSign. The fastest way to get a signature.®

If you have questions regarding this notification or any enclosed documents requiring your signature, please contact the sender directly. For technical assistance with the signing process, you can email support.

This is not a promotional announcement. This message was sent on behalf of Jeremy Laura by the DocuSign Online Signing Service. If you'd rather not receive promotional email updates from DocuSign, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking Unsubscribe