From: Kirk Sripinyo [mailto:ksripinyo@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:30
To: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com; neal@puckettfaraj.com; Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45
Cc: Dwight.Sullivan@pentagon.af.mil; haytham@puckettfaraj.com; meridith.marshall@usmc.mil; babu_kaza@hotmail.com; Bottomly, Bow Captain OJAG, CODE 45
Subject: Re: Wuterich draft reply

Suggested minor edits from a quick chop.  Looks good to me, I took Bow's signature block because I don't think he needs to be on as counsel to sign and file for us, so long as he's barred with the court and our blocks are properly laid out.  I'll be on the road all day today (traveling back to Michigan)  Then available by email or cell phone (910)546-7581.

v/r
Sip