2ndLt Hughley

Mr. Faraj,
I have been advised that you have been trying to contact 2ndLt Hughley.  If you need to do so, pls let me know and we can work towards scheduling a time for you to interview her.  I ask that you coordinate future communication attempts with SNO thru me.  Thanks.  S/F

Respectfully,

Edward C. Mitchell
Major, U.S. Marine Corps
Command Judge Advocate
The Basic School
24164 Belleau Avenue
MCB Quantico, VA 22134
Comm: (703) 432-6373 / DSN: 278-XXXX
Email: edward.c.mitchell@usmc.mil
Fax: (703) 432-6354

This email and its contents shall be treated as For Official Use Only (FOUO) - Privacy Sensitive.  Any misuse or unauthorized access may result in both civil and criminal penalties.