RE: Scheduling

Neal,

Best time would be in mid to late October.

v/r
Dave

David R. Lesser
CAPT, MSC, USN, Ph.D.

Deputy Chief
Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner
Division of Forensic Toxicology
1413 Research Blvd.
Building 102
Rockville, MD 20850

Office: 301-319-0054/0100
BB: 202-391-5706

NIPR:  david.lesser@us.army.mil
SIPR:   david.lesser@us.army.smil.mil

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY. This document may contain information covered under
the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552(a), and/or the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (pl 104-191) and its various implementing regulations
and must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Healthcare
information is personal and sensitive and must be treated accordingly. If
this correspondence contains healthcare information it is being provided to
you after appropriate authorization from the patient or under circumstances
that don't require patient authorization. You, the recipient, are obligated
to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Redisclosure
without additional patient consent or as permitted by law is prohibited.
Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality subjects
you to application of appropriate sanction. If you have received this
correspondence in error, please notify the sender at once and destroy any
copies you have made.