Re: Gittins needs an Art 13 pretrial punishment motion draft

On my external hard drive at the house...I have winfield attempt
written by Army counsel but unhelpful...needs to be rewritten.  Looks
like Haytham has best access.

--

Eric S. Montalvo

Attorney at Law

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

*eric@puckettfaraj.com*

(540) 840-7717  Cell

*www.PuckettFaraj.com <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/>*

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.