From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 9:28 AM
To: Douglas, Laquisha S CPT MIL USA FORSCOM
Subject: Re: Update (UNCLASSIFIED)

I'm overseas. I think having the paralegal do it and asking the
government to wave objections is reasonable. What I do in civilian
practice is call the government and ask them to wave authentication
objection. If they don't, I state so in the motion and ask the court to
either pay for a court reporter or pre admit over government objection.

Haytham Faraj
Sent from my iPad