RE: criminal contempt of court charge against student from DP seminar - Jesse Williams

A great MI warrior is doing the contempt proceedings.
We generally get several volunteers immediately on the posting of a message like this one.

And for Jesse, of course tons shouted right out.

This lawyer has done many before and loves them.
Does a great job making the judge and all his toadies reveal themselves in public.

A crowd are carpooling to fill the courtroom for any hearings.
This county is up north.

The MI criminal defense community has sprung to action and they are showing the love.

You all are of course welcome to join.
Marj

>>> Joseph Low <joseph@jhllaw.com> 07/15/11 5:29 PM >>>
It may be time for the Marines, Haytham and Joey to come out to Michigan to back a brother up.

Haytham is out of the country presently, but I will call him and speak to him about it.

joey