RE: COMPLETED CAA ICO WACKER

Gentlemen,

I met with the XO, Maj Songonuga, this morning; she asked if I had seen the letter and told her I had. We discussed what it meant, she basically doesn't understand, so I explained the different possible actions from here. To my understanding they are:

-BOI (likely, but not established yet by either I MEF or M&RA) I will be assigned another DDC from Miramar.
-NCB&P http://www.donhq.navy.mil/corb/ncpbmainpage.htm (I will have to submit the proper forms to request special clemency as there is not a mandatory review based on the fact that I received neither a Dismissal or >12 months confinement); estimated review cycle is 11 months and then annually after that.
-DC FitRep for the finalization of the GCM conviction
-Abeyance for all other USMC matters (promotion, security clearance, ELP reinstatement, etc.)
-USD Law Degree (I'm still evaluating options, but am leaning to speaking with Haytham's friend (can you send me his name again) to deal with the law school)

I'm preparing myself for going to a BOI. I think I will be able to convince the Board to retain me, and if not, then at least grant me an Honorable discharge. If retained, I will still have to deal with a future promotions board if I am not granted clemency by NCB&P/SECNAV.

I didn't realize that there was an entire other process for clemency besides the CA. I intend to keep fighting this the entire way, even if this means me being a Captain/Special Projects Officer at MWHS-3 for the next 2-3 years.

I just hope that Col Smith is not going to the same place that designates officers for the NCB&P. She is going to MCC T49.

Juris	RUC	PRUC	MCC	Unit Name	Unit Street Address	Unit City State Address	Unit Zip Code
09	54026	54004	T49	DIRECTOR NAVAL COUNSEL PERS BDS	CO B HQBN HQMC	ARLINGTON  VA	0022214

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton